House of Volunteers (HOV) started its journey in 2007 as a volunteering platform. We are going to celebrate this Glorious Journey of 12 Years (2007 – 2019) with a day-long program. We are expecting the enthusiastic presence of all our professional members, chapter alumni and current members in this event. We want to reconnect, reflect and redesign HOV for the future.
We’ll also invite all out partners, well-wishers on this eventful occasion and recognize their valuable support.
The day-long program will be held on 20 December 2019 at Hotel Tropical Daisy, Gulshan-2, Dhaka. The celebration will include a workshop on redesign HOV, Reminiscing Session, Inspiration Talk, Speed Networking,
Recognition & Award Ceremony, Cultural Program and Dinner. Also organized three Competitions for
- Tagline for HOV Mental Health & wellbeing Program,
- One Minute Video on Volunteering Story,
- Blog writing contest on HOV projects and activities
- Registration (9-9:45am) ● Welcome session (10am) ● Workshop: Redesign HOV (10:30-12:30)
- Reminiscing Session (3-4:30pm) ● Speed Networking & Photo session (4:30-5:15pm)
- Inspiration Talk, Recognition & Award Ceremony (5:30-7pm) ● Cultural Program and Dinner (7:30-9:30pm)
Members Registration is on-going. Last date for registration: 10 December 2019.
Registration Fee (non-refundable):
- BDT 2000 for Professional member (Above 3 year of experience)
- BDT 800 Young Professional (Below 3 year of experience)
- BDT 300 for Student Volunteers
* Professional Member’s Spouse can join the event by paying additional BDT 500
* Celebration Event Registration Fees includes event participation & souvenirs and annual member subscription fees for 2019
* Pay your registration fees to pay through bKash Mobile banking using +8801521106247
You can also call at +8801673981395 for immediate response.
Registration link: https://bit.ly/2QW2Loc