COVID-19 has been designated as a Public Health Emergency of International concern by the World Health Organization (WHO). The COVID19 has already affected 213 countries and territories all over the world and has become a pandemic emergency. Quarantine means a period, originally 40days of detention or isolation imposed upon ships, persons, animals or plants on arrival at a port or place when suspected of carrying some infectious or contagious disease. Actually “Home Quarantine”- meaning to separate and restrict the movement of people who were exposed to a contagious disease to see if they sick.
Actually I was also depressed when Covid19 Epidemics appeared in the world. I could not do any work attentively but after some days I can realize the side effects of depressing .So I take some challenges to effective my quarantine day. I am starting to take some valuable course and joining some online platform to build my skill .After six months now I have 80+ online
Valuable Certificate and it’s true that I learnt many innovative things by this time.
Now I will share some activities by which I can keep hold out positive mind in pandemic situation.
The idea of spending weeks in home quarantine can discourage and scare us. However, we can do a lot in the current circumstances to make the time spent together not only tolerable but enjoyable for us and all our family members. Thus
- Firstly we have to make a to-do list and start our everyday according to list.
- We can try meditation and mindfulness apps.
- We can take online classes to improve our learning English and also speaking as well as writing skills.
- Spend time with our beloved family members by gossiping and helping with each other.
- Use science kits and can research in important topic. Realize that creative project.
- Work on some long term projects.
- Study up on revolution and go on a virtual trip.
- Read that we’ve had on our shelf for years.
- Learn a new hobby, skill.
- Set up a home movie theater. Check out hidden gems in Netflix.
- Create a budget.
- Unleash our creativity in the kitchen and take the time to cook for ourselves.
- Declutter home. Keep our house comfortable temperature.
- Listen to music and play some brain games.
- Stretch and strengthen with yoga.
- Plant a container garden.
- Write a journal and learn a new language.
- Invent something cool.
- Catch a free live show.
- Speed up internet and also clean up our social media accounts.
- Check in with our Networking Contacts.
- Update our resume.
And finally just do nothing. Breath, stop and relax: the world isn’t ending-this too will pass.
By this I am sure that you can keep positive mind in that situation.
Nipa Rani Saha