Youth Water Fellowship Program (YWFP)
The Youth Water Fellowship Program (YWFP) is a water-focused six-months intensive paid fellowship program jointly offered by House of Volunteers Foundation Bangladesh and Environmental Sustainability in Textile Industries (ESTex); supported by SNV Netherlands Development Organization. Bonik Barata is the media partner of this program. This fellowship program is intended for Bangladeshi young students with an aim to increase interest in research and empower youth with relevant and comprehensive work experience in the water sector. The objective of this program is to encourage and connect today’s young leaders to solve water issues and contribute to achieving SDG 6 goals.
The YWFP includes an intensive 6 months training program, mentoring support, and monthly 15,000 BDT stipend for finally selected young researchers and expected to publish their research work in recognized journals or conference proceedings.
In the first season of the program, a fellowship was awarded to three talented young students to conduct research in three different topics. In the 2nd cohort, a total four to seven fellows will be selected in a highly competitive process. The application will be open till 5 June 2022.
Eligibility : Ideal Candidate should:
- Be enrolled in a school, college, or university (undergraduate level) in Bangladesh.
- Age: 15 to 24 years (Students shall be 15 years old by 1st Jan 2022 and no older than 24 on December 31, 2022)
- Intermediate level of English proficiency
- Study and research oriented mindset
- Weekly 10-15 hours of research work commitment
* The fellowship program highly encourages female, indigenous community and all LGBTQ+ community students to apply.
How to apply
- Fill-up Online Application Form (Click here for the form)
Important Document and Link :
|1 Apr 2022 to 5 June 2022||Receiving Application and Research Project Proposal. Proposal Submission Deadline : 5 June 2022|
|6 June 2022 – 30 Jun 2022||Interview and Selection Process|
|01 Jul 2022 – 31 Aug 2022||1st Phase : Program orientation, prepare research plan, review literature, develop research methodology|
|1 Sep 2022 – Oct 2022||2nd Phase : Data collection and analysis,|
|1 Nov 2022 to 31 Dec 2022||3rd Phase : Report writing and review, final report submission|
For any Queries
Mobile : 01627634358, 01675451650
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News: The project paper submission deadline for 2nd cohort is 5 June 2022.