World Water Day 2022
Every year, World Water Day (22 March) draws the world’s attention to key global water issues. World Water Day 2022 will focus on the theme of Groundwater – Making the Invisible Visible. Youth has a vital role to play in working towards safe water and increased water awareness. To amplify the voice of Bangladeshi youths on the water issues, the House of Volunteers (HOV) Foundation Bangladesh is organizing months-long program this year with the support of the SNV Netherlands Development Organisation in Bangladesh & ESTex-BUET. The program includes –
- Three Competitions on Painting, Video Blogging, Photography.
- Virtual exhibitions of Painting and Photography.
- Social media campaign on Groundwater.
Three competitions details –
- Theme – Groundwater: Making the invisible visible
- Eligibility: The competition is open for all the age group of 15-30
- Awards –
1st Prize: 20,000 BDT
2nd Prize: 15,000 BDT
3rd Prize: 10,000 BDT
4th Prize: 7,000 BDT
5th Prize: 5,000 BDT
- More Details: In English | In Bangla
- Submission Link: https://rb.gy/bid73q